Monday, October 10, 2011

Science Fiction Trails Vol 7 is out!

Received my contributors copy of Science Fiction Trails Vol 7 today.  I was surprised by the size of the magazine and the number of contributors.  A small number of nine authors.  I don't know how many people submitted to the magazine but it was humbling and a good feeling to see my story rise to the top of the submissions pile and make it to print.  Order your copy today and read the good stuff.

http://www.amazon.com/Science-Fiction-Trails-Where-Meets/dp/1466348631/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1318279572&sr=8-6

Also if you want to save a bit of dough and who does'nt these days, go to:

www.createspace.com/3691701

Then enter code Q4RTJNX4

This will save you 20%.  Also I'm sure leaving a review would also be very helpful for the contributors within this issue.  So if you buy please leave a review after you've read the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment